Sunday, May 3, 2009

The sleep of ages

Finally got two of the most amazing hours of sleep. We stayed at the exchange of our previous set of legs. Thank you for your hospitality CaƱada College. Your magical hot waters made me human again. I think on any other day that locker room would have creeped me out. But today it was the stuff of dreams. Dreams of unending hot water. It did take a full bottle of conditioner to tame my mane. Mike noticed in the middle of the night that straight is not its native state. In the sprinkling of rain my hair just got bigger and bigger.

We are now headed to the last exchange to relieve van one who have once again had to run in real rain. Funny that. Last set of legs to get us to the finish. Thank goodness for that. I was starting to think I was going to have to show a little leg to get on a Greyhound bus home.

No comments:

Post a Comment